Well, I just wrote a very long post but before I could publish it our new internet security made it disappear.
Anyhow, today we went rock climbing at Smith Rocks. Brian led a 5.7 and I attempted to follow. He did a great job, but I had to cheat a little. That's ok because it's still good practise. It's just a beautiful place to hang out for the afternoon.
Tomorrow Brian heads out bright and early. We're waking up at 5 to head to the airport. He's going to Costa Mesa, Calif. for an electrical conference. He's going to meet up with his dad. I'm glad that they're able to get together since we live so far away from everyone.
My plan is to go cross country skiing, before the snow disappears. I've had a set of cross country skiis for two years and as of tonight I think I'll finally have them set up and ready to go.
I also found out that my sister plans on moving to Portland after graduation. I'm super excited about her plan, as we have not lived in the same vicinity or state in about nine years. She'll only be three hours away, and she's planning on stopping in Bend for a week or so on her way out.
Life's good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now, skiing is great - but I just don't think I could do it in May and be happy about it. But maybe that's just me! ;)
I'm with Jessica on this one. We have waited a very long time to get to May and nice weather. But we are thrilled that you two have such fun together. Don't be too lonesome Emily.
love the blog! you make me jeleous about smith rock, but stoked you are enjoying it. i want to go. we just got back from a bike ride from boring to gresham. we are stoked on it bc it takes us about 30 min to ride there, then we can take the max to downtown portland. driving is annoying and getting to spendy. it is a beatiful day. we are about to head up to Brooksville (aka ripplebrook, one of the city kids called it that the other day and it cracked me up.) we are taking a 3 day Ignitions class is Sandy starting tomorrow. keep on keepin on.
Post a Comment